Stamping Fabric Using Iron Orchid Designs May 24, 2019
Stamping fabric using Iron Orchids Designs is so easy! Iron Orchid Designs offers Stamps, Moulds & Transfers that create the most beautiful projects!
Have you tried Iron Orchid Designs yet?? If not, what are you waiting for! This amazing lineup of products makes all of your embellishment projects so simple! Today, Barbara is going to show you just how easy stamping fabric with Iron Orchid Designs really is. Let’s get started!
Supplies needed for stamping fabric with IOD Stamps:
Fabric of choice – Barbara used a flour sack tea towel for her tutorial.
Watch Barbara stamping fabric using Iron Orchid Designs!
Tips for stamping fabric with IOD:
- Before you being using a new package of stamps, be sure to give them a light sanding.
- Do not add too much paint to your roller. A thin, even coat is what you are wanting to apply to your Iron Orchid Designs Stamp.
- Use a piece of cardboard or other barrier between any layers of fabric to avoid bleed through.
- Press your stamp firmly onto the fabric and carefully remove to reveal a clean finished product. Be sure to apply equal pressure across all areas of the stamper.
- You will need to experiment a bit with your stamping. If you are having trouble, try applying varying amounts of paint or changing the amount of pressure you are applying while stamping.
- Removing your new stamps from the backing can be a challenge. When first removing your stamp from the backing it may help to use a hairdryer to warm up it up a bit.